Are you planning to buy a new pet dog? Know these pros and cons of owning a pet dog so that you have a clear idea of whether or not you are taking the right decision.
1. Dogs make the most ideal pet if you are looking for company. Dogs are really nice to have when you live alone. The best thing about dogs is that they don’t judge you on your thoughts. You can share all your thoughts with them and not be judged in return. They just listen to you and make you feel good.
2. They are best pets for cuddling. Whether you have a small dog or a big one, dogs love to cuddle as much as you do. So, if you are a big-time cuddler, dogs can be your perfect companion.
3. Dogs are cute. If you want a pet that you can shower love and affection upon, get a dog. There is hardly any other pet animal that can match the cuteness factor of dogs.
4. Dogs are protective. If you want a pet that can give you love as well as protection, dogs can be your perfect choice. You can keep dogs as a guard for protecting you and your family from harm. If you are in India and looking for a guard dog, here is a list of dog prices in India. Check it out to find your ideal dog.
5. Dogs are really great companions for your kids. When raised and trained correctly, dogs can be tolerant towards kids and become your kid’s best companion. However, you have to make sure that your kid knows how to treat the dog and not harm the animal in any way.
1. Dogs need training, for everything. One of the toughest challenges for new owner owners is to potty train the dog. You have to be ready to watch your floor being spoiled by your four-legged friend. Training your dog can be a long process and you will need to be really patient with your dog during the training.
2. Petting a dog is expensive. There are so many things that go into raising a dog. From spending on training the dog to bearing expenses of food and veterinary checkups, there’s a lot of money that goes into taking care of your dog.
3. If you are someone who likes to have a quiet and peaceful ambience in the house, having a dog may be something that won’t fit in the picture. Dogs love to bark. You can’t always stop them from barking. This could be a problem of having a pet dog.
4. Dogs love to chew things. When you have a new pet dog, you have to make sure that you have valuable things out of reach from the dog. Dogs chew up almost anything. While dogs can be trained for obedience, you can’t stop a new pup from doing things.
These were some of the pros and cons of having a pet dog. If you want to buy a new dog in India, check out this list of dog prices in India.
Hope you found this post helpful. Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.