Chlorella Growth Factor is a unique nutrient complex found in the nucleus of chlorella. It is a water soluble extract that is produced during photosynthesis and chlorella cells to multiply rapidly into 4 cells every 20 hours. It has peptide, amino acids, sugars, vitamins, proteins, and nucleic acids. It helps repair damaged cells in humans, and slows down the ageing process. It is almost tasteless and odourless, improving food taste and increase the growth of lactobacillus found in health and seasoning food such as lactic acid beverage.
One key distinctive function of CGF is immunity. It prevents viruses from growing, increases body resistance against infection of diseases and controls the cancer cells in our body. Mainly, it helps stimulate tissue and genetic material repair, protect and support cellular functions, improve nutrient intake, regulate production of enzymes, regain energy, protect cells against toxin, improve bowel function and improve memory.
In 2014, a case study reported that CGF helps lower blood pressure, improve liver function, improve blood counts, regulate blood sugar level, renew cells, quicken healing of stomach ulcer and skin disorders, heal anaemia, remove constipation and headache, resist cold, restore body energy, and create appetite. When used regularly, CGF would help repair damaged genetic material in human cells, thereby protecting health and slowing the aging process.
See how Chlorella Growth Factor is beneficial to us ,
- Promotes rapid growth, strengthens the immune system and promotes rapid tissue healing.
- Stimulates the immune system and the production of interferon that protects T and B lymphocytes which are the body’s front line against infections, increasing resistance to disease
- Fighting with anemia, those who have low levels of iron, taking CGF supplements might reduce the risk of anemia
- Prevents allergies, those who have allergies can use CGF as it fights against allergies like baseline allergy which is caused by milk
- Good for athletes ,as it provides good energy for athletes and so can be used before performing any sports
- Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that helps fight harmful free radicals in the body, and helps in detoxification. Also, helps to eliminate toxins from the liver
- Prebiotic Function, stimulates the growth of good bacteria and supports the digestive system. It regulates the intestinal flora
- Fights depression, by taking chlorella extract tablets for 2 months is good for fighting with anxiety and depression
- Tissue repair, through their growth and life activating properties. Also, CGF nucleic acids stimulate tissue regeneration and repair of damaged tissue without causing uncontrolled cell proliferation in the form of malignant tumours
- Helps fight high blood pressure and cardiovascular disease
It can be used by senior adults who want to regain energy and teenagers in full growth .For better supporting the treatment in patients, who need healing easily or need recovery from treatments like chemotherapy, surgery, radiotherapy, etc.
Apart from the benefits, it also has some side effects such as
- Allergic reactions, including asthma and other breathing problems
- Skin sensitivity to sunlight (photosensitivity)
- Green discoloration of the stools
- Stomach cramping (especially in the first week of use)