Truth or dare is a game played mostly by teens and young adults. The popularity of the game makes it one of the most played games during get-togethers and parties. In this article, you are going to find some of the most interesting truth or dare questions for the game. Note them down if you want and make use of them for your next game.
- What is your biggest turn-off?
- If you only had a day to live, who would you like to spend it with?
- If your significant other has gained 100 pounds, would you still love him/her?
- What are you most self-conscious of?
- Have you cheated on your boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife?
- What is that one TV show that you’re embarrassed to admit that you’re watching it?
- What makes you most attracted to in a person of your opposite sex?
- Who do you think in this room would be the best person to be trapped in an elevator with?
- When was the last time you lied and what was it about?
- Do you ever fantasize about someone while you’re working?
- How was your first kiss and how old were you then?
- Have you ever rejected someone or being rejected?
- If you could have that one chance to go out on a date with someone in this room, who would you choose?
- Who are you jealous of?
- Have you stolen anything? What was it?
- What would you do if you were given a chance to be of the opposite sex for one day?
- Were you ever caught lying? When was it?
Good Dare Questions
- Dare to drink a brew mixed by the participants.
- Dare the person to go outside and wave to everyone who is passing by for 10 minutes.
- Dare the person to go out and sing “A Whole New World” song at the top of his/her lungs.
- Dare the person to kiss someone of the same sex who’s present in the game.
- Dare the person to perform a lap dance for two minutes on one of the playing members of the same sex.
- Dare the person to make a call to his/her ex and say “I miss you.”
- Dare to use a cheesy pickup line on a stranger.
- Dare to drink a glass of water in one gulp.
- Dare the person to not speak until it is his/her time to ask questions.
- Wear his/her underwear over his/her clothes and make a quick run to the street and back.
- Dare to prank someone that he/she knows.
- Dare to do 50 sit-ups.
- Dare to do a belly dance.
- Dare the person to push a quarter around the toilet seat with your tongue.
- Dare the person to go to the nearest grocery store, bakery or pharmacy without money and try to buy something.
- Play some club music and dare that person to “twerk” like Miley Cyrus for two minutes.
We hope you found this list interesting. If you want more truth or dare questions, visit www.tdgenerator.com. Let us know what you think about this list in the comment section below. Thanks for reading!